Now there is a way to straighten teeth WITHOUT braces!
What is Invisalign ®?
- Invisalign ® is a way to straighten your teeth without braces. Invisalign is also referred by many as Invisible Braces, Clear Braces, Adult Braces, Adult Orthodontics.
- Invisalign ® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign ® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. orthodontists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign®.
How Does Invisalign ® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your Ohio Invisalign Dentist Dr. Kalaf has prescribed.
- You’ll visit the dental practice about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your Invisalign orthodontic treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Call our office today to find out more about Invisalign.